Here’s my favorite easy, fast, and delicious recipe for breakfast!
2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
Prep time: 3 mins
Cooking time: 7 mins
Serving size: 2-3 medium-sized pancakes
1 ripe large banana
2 large eggs
1. Mash up banana in a medium bowl until it turns into a paste.
2. Whisk the eggs with a fork and add to mashed up banana mix.
3. Grab a frying pan and put over stove on medium low heat. Spray surface with Pam or another non-stick cooking spray.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture onto pan and cook for about 30 seconds to a minute on each side.
5. Cook the rest of the mixture the same way, and then you’re ready to eat! If I want a little more sweetness, I sometimes eat it with some blueberries or strawberries. I also might use some sugar-free maple syrup 🙂